Roller applied lubrication
You are in safe hands with roller lubricators when lubricants need to be applied evenly across whole surface areas.
This method is extremely economical and requires very little maintenance. Roller lubricators are the most widely used systems in the forming and moulding branch of industry; they are particularly suitable for lubricating coils of steel.
Features & benefits
• Easy to operate
• Low wear and tear
• High throughput speeds possible
• Suitable for diverse oil grades/flowing media
• Lubricants applied evenly
• Minimal maintenance costs
• Compensates surface irregularities
• No need to change rollers when changing lubricants
• Low space requirements in direction of throughput
• Process different material widths without changing rollers
Our range of products comprises felt roller lubricators and squeeze-on lubricators. In addition, we offer our own brand of high-quality lubricants under our own brand name ROTOL; these ensure you can reliably achieve the desired viscosity every time.